Last updated on July 31st, 2023 at 01:05 am
Are you looking for “mini” date ideas? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with 30 date night ideas for married couples (and dating couples too).
If you’re tired of just browsing Netflix or Hulu, we’ve got lots of ideas for a date night at home or a fun outing that’s not the traditional dinner and a movie.
All of these ideas are budget-friendly, so whether you you prefer a date night in or would rather get out of the house, you won’t break the bank. Now you have no excuse not to make date night a priority.
Check out our list, and pick out a few favorites to get started. With our checklist, you’ll have months of mini dates to look forward to!
30 Mini Date Night Ideas for Married Couples (and Dating Couples Too)
- Take a scenic drive.
- Go to a museum. (Frugal tip: Look for free museums in your area.)
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Hike somewhere with a great view. (Read: Best National Park Day Hikes for Beginners)
- Go to the beach.
- Go to a BINGO night.
- Go roller skating or ice skating.
- Test drive an expensive car.
- Make pizza at home.
- Go to a yoga class.
- Bake a cake together.
- Make a mix “tape.”
- Make a time capsule.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Volunteer together. (Here are some volunteer resources and ideas.)
- Feed ducks at a pond.
- Try geocaching.
- Watch the sunset.
- Make or buy kites, and go fly them!
Print this list below.
BONUS: 10 more date ideas
- Have dinner by candlelight.
- Go to the library.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Visit the local zoo or aquarium.
- Reenact your first date.
- Watch your wedding video or look at your wedding photographs.
- Visit your local farmer’s market.
- Play a round of mini golf.
- Watch an outdoor concert or movie in the park.
- Go bowling.
Click on the page below to print your Mini Date Night Ideas for Couples Ideas page. It will print letter-size, or use your printer’s settings to fit it to your page.
And, don’t miss all of our other free printables.