Last updated on January 9th, 2023 at 05:22 pm
Here’s the perfect way to get your greens if you’re a chocolate lover like I am. This chocolate banana superfood smoothie with almond milk, blueberries, and spinach is full of good-for-you ingredients!
This tasty smoothie will keep you full, so it makes a great breakfast or occasional meal replacement when you’re on the go.
Try these smoothies too —
Healthy Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
Blueberry Grapefruit Smoothie — Healthy and Delicious!
Healthy chocolate banana superfood smoothie with almond milk, blueberries, and spinach
This is such an easy recipe! Just put all the ingredients into a blender. Then blend until smooth. That’s all there is to it!
Dark Chocolate Green Superfood Smoothie
- 1 heaping tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 banana peeled and frozen
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- Ice to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Add additional ice until smoothie reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses, and serve immediately.