Last updated on September 19th, 2022 at 11:48 pm
Make your child’s snack time fun with these adorable butterfly snack bags! These are easy to make, and you can fill them with your little one’s favorite healthy treats. They’ll be a hit in your child’s school lunch too and would be cute little treats for any kids’ party!
Butterfly Snack Bags — Ingredients:
- String Cheese Sticks
- Chopped strawberries and blueberries shown, but any fruit of your choice would work – grapes, apples, and/or oranges sliced small, etc.
- Veggie Straws (can use chips of your choice, or fresh veggies – baby carrots, celery slices)
- Mini cheese or peanut butter cracker sandwiches
Additional Materials Needed:
1. Use a pipe cleaner to evenly divide the sandwich bag into two sections. Wrap it a few times around the center, leaving the two ends facing up. Slightly curl the ends.
2. Open the sandwich bag and place fruit into one side of the bag. Place veggies, crackers, chips or another snack of your choice in the other side. Close the bag.
3. Take the top flap of the string cheese and fold it back. Tape to secure it in place. This will give the butterfly a rounded top.
4. Glue on two jewels on for eyes, or use these self-adhesive jewels.
5. Draw a smile on with the Sharpie.
6. Attach the “body” of the butterfly to the “wings” by placing the string cheese right over the center of the bag of snacks, and use a long piece of tape to secure the cheese in place.
These little butterfly snack bags are so cute! Don’t you agree?
Check out this post too
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.