Last updated on April 19th, 2023 at 06:44 pm
We’re already heading toward the end of the school year, so if you’re looking for DIY teacher gifts the kids can make themselves, we’ve rounded up several cute ideas for you. Of course, they don’t have to be “end-of-the-year” gifts. They would work for the holidays or any other time you want to say thanks.
Some of these are perfect for babysitters, Sunday school teachers, or other important people in your child’s life too.
Easy DIY Teacher Gifts
- Tea Lover’s Gift Set With Printable Gift Tag
- DIY Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath
- Apple Crisp Mason Jar Gift
- Color My World Art
- I’m Nuts About You Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea
- Teacher Baking Gift With Free Printable
- Iced Tea Cup Teacher Appreciation Gift or Year-End Gift with Free Printable Tag
- Mason Jar Vase
- Apple Popcorn Balls
- DIY – Crayon Vase (Teacher Appreciation Gift)
- Personalized Vase
- Gardening Gift Basket
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.