Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 07:34 pm
Do you like to make your own salad dressings, dips, and condiments? I love the fresh, delicious taste of homemade dressings and sauces.
We’ve found tasty 25 condiment and salad dressing recipes so you can get started too. Homemade is so much better-tasting and better for you–no hard-to-pronounce ingredients in these recipes. And, many of them really are simple to make. For the difference in freshness and flavor, it’s well worth a little of your time. Enjoy!
Amazing Condiment and Salad Dressing Recipes
1. MomsWhoSave – Fresh Salsa With Avocado — Easy Recipe
2. 365ish Pins – Easy Tartar Sauce
3. Four Hats and Frugal – Asian Avocado Dressing
4.Who Needs a Cape – Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette Dip
5. MomsWhoSave – Chipotle Aioli
6. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Cafe Rio’s Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
7. About a Mom – Zesty Homemade House Dressing
8. The Foodie and the Fix – Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
9. MomsWhoSave – How to Make Fermented Chow Chow
10. The Tiptoe Fairy – Red Italian Salad Dressing
11. Devour Dinner – Ginger Salad Dressing
12. Hello Little Home – Red Wine Vinaigrette
13. Shaken Together Life – Easy Greek Salad Dressing
14. Haphazard Homemaker – Berry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
15. Serious Eats – Classic Pico de Gallo
16. MomsWhoSave – Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
17. The Slow-Roasted Italian – Honey Mustard Recipe (Copycat Wendy’s Sauce)
18. Barefeet in the Kitchen – Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
19. The Bold Abode – Quick and Easy BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing
20. 5 Minutes for Mom – Avocado Yogurt Dressing and Dip Recipe
21. An Orgeon Cottage – Homemade Ranch Dressing
22. Home Cooking Memories – Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Dipping Sauce Recipe
23. This Silly Girl’s Life – Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip
24. Serious Eats – Jalapeno Jam
25. MomsWhoSave – Homemade French Onion Dip
There you have it — 25 delicious recipes! So, which of these tasty condiment and salad dressing recipes will you try first?
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.
Leave a Reply