Last updated on November 21st, 2021 at 04:34 pm
Do you make your own salad dressings and condiments? I love the fresh, delicious taste of homemade dressings and sauces.
We’ve found tasty 25 condiment and salad dressing recipes so you can get started too. Homemade is so much better-tasting and better for you–no hard-to-pronounce ingredients in these recipes. And, many of them really are simple to make. For the difference in freshness and flavor, it’s well worth a little of your time. Enjoy!
1. MomsWhoSave – Fresh Salsa With Avocado — Easy Recipe
2. 365ish Pins – Easy Tartar Sauce
3. Brown Eyed Baker – Basic Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Recipe
4. Delish Knowledge – Lemon-Tahini Dressing (with Collard Power Salad)
5. The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie – Homemade Mustard Relish
6. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Cafe Rio’s Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
7. The Healthy Foodie – Colorful Brussels Sprouts Salad
8. I Heart Naptime – Lemon Dressing (Summer Salad)
9. MomsWhoSave – How to Make Fermented Chow Chow
10. Delish Knowledge – Cilantro Dressing (Southwestern Kale Salad)
11. Fit Foodie Finds – Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing (Easy Salmon Salad)
12. The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie – Seasoned Baked Croutons
13. The Healthy Foodie – Spinach and Clementine Chicken Salad
14. I Heart Naptime – Poppyseed Dressing (Nuts About Berries Salad)
15. Serious Eats – Classic Pico de Gallo
16. MomsWhoSave – Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
17. The Slow-Roasted Italian – Honey Mustard Recipe (Copycat Wendy’s Sauce)
18. Barefeet in the Kitchen – Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
19. Eat. Drink. Love. – Avocado Lime Dressing (Southwest Chicken Salad)
20. Fit Foodie Finds – Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing (Chicken Chopped Salad)
21. The Healthy Foodie – Broccoli and Rutabaga Slaw
22. Home Cooking Memories – Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Dipping Sauce Recipe
23. This Silly Girl’s Life – Roasted Garlic Cream Cheese Dip
24. Serious Eats – Jalapeno Jam
25. MomsWhoSave – Homemade French Onion Dip
There you have it — 25 delicious recipes! So, which of these tasty condiment and salad dressing recipes will you try first?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.