Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on December 31st, 2022 at 12:26 am
Your skin needs extra attention in the winter months. The cold, dry air seems to suck all the moisture right out of your skin! Especially if you’re in a colder climate, the indoor heating makes the air even drier and skin issues worse–from chapped lips to cracked skin on your feet and hands, to extra dry skin all over your body.
We love these natural, DIY beauty recipes for cold weather. If you’re into natural skin care, give some of these a try. Many of these would also make great little gifts, and some come with their own printable labels too.
DIY Beauty Recipes for Cold Weather
- DIY: Cranberry Coconut Lip Gloss + Cheek Stain
- DIY Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- Chemical Free Homemade Facial Wipes
- Hot Chocolate Body Sugar Scrub
- Relaxing Lavender Bath Soak
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Goat Milk Soap
- How to Make Fall Skin Fabulous + DIY Watermelon Scrub
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Mocha Lip Scrub
- Easy Melt & Pour Fall Scented Soap
- DIY Coconut Lime Mint Sugar Scrub with Free Printable Labels
- Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs Recipe
- DIY Gingerbread Body Butter
- DIY Foot Soak For Dry Cracked Feet
- DIY Homemade Lip Balm Recipe – Step By Step Tutorial
- DIY Chapstick (Copycat Blistex Medicated Lip Balm)
- Avocado Footmask Recipe
- Orange Honey Oat Bath Soak
- DIY Whipped Body Butter Recipe
- DIY Coffee Bath Scrub Recipe
Also read: Gift Guide: 20 Home Spa Gifts
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts.
Leave a Reply