Last updated on December 14th, 2022 at 05:05 pm
Here are some gift ideas for the work-at-home mom:
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
1. Housecleaning Service — Women who work at home know it’s extra difficult to juggle the demands of a job and what needs to be done around the house when your office is IN your home! That’s why a gift certificate for a housecleaning service is a terrific gift for a work-at-home mom. You can sometimes find good deals on Groupon.
2. Could mom use a new calendar or planner? There are some really pretty feminine planners here. I always like a planner that fits my personality since I’ll be using it every day.
3. Scented candles will lift mom’s spirits while she’s working. Whether she likes floral scents, citrus, vanilla, pumpkin, or pine, you’re likely to find it here.
5. The same goes for desk accessories. Don’t settle for boring. Instead go for bold and fun. They’ll definitely brighten up mom’s work space and make a nice gift.
6. If the mom you’re buying for is a coffee or tea drinker, pick up a custom or personalized mug. You’ll find monogrammed mugs, photo mugs, and more here.
7. A framed photo of the kids or of the whole family makes a thoughtful gift. Find all kinds of photo frames here — for the wall or smaller frames for the desk.
8. Last, but not least, mom should be comfortable. Make sure she has a great office chair. There are so many to choose from–from executive-style chairs to sleek, modern styles.
Any mom will find working in a pretty office space much more enjoyable. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can buy one or two of these gifts or outfit mom’s entire office. Whatever you choose, these gifts are a great way to show you care!
Be sure to check out our other gift guides here too!
Photo by Ella Jardim on Unsplash
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Leave a Reply