Last updated on January 31st, 2024 at 01:59 pm
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the holiday of love than with some fun activities with your little ones?
Whether you’re a mom, a teacher, or a caregiver, these Valentine’s Day fine motor skill activities are sure to put a smile on your child’s face—and help them develop some important skills.
Fine motor skills are an essential part of every child’s development, and these activities are designed to help improve your child’s hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and control. Plus, they’re all Valentine’s Day themed. That means your child will be having so much fun they won’t even realize they’re learning!
Ready to get started? Check out these 20 fun ideas. You’re sure to find several you’ll want to try.
Valentine’s Day Fine Motor Skill Activities
- Heart-Themed Fine Motor Activity from Buggy and Buddy
- Color Sorting Hearts Busy Bag from Modern Preschool
- Marbled Valentine’s Day Playdough from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Play Dough Valentines from Non-Toy Gifts
- Valentine’s Salt Writing Tray from Life Over C’s
- Valentine’s Count and Clip Cards from Fun With Mama
- Valentine’s Day Washing Line – Toddler Activity from Red Ted Art
- DIY Heart Stamp Art for Kids from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Heart Fine Motor Printable Activity from Fun With Mama
- Foil Valentines Day Activity for Toddlers from Crafts on Sea
- Wax Resist Valentine’s Cards from The Gingerbread House
- Preschool Valentine’s Spin Art from Teaching 2 and 3-year-olds
- Fizzing Hearts from Powerful Mothering
- Pretty Pink Sensory Bin for Valentine’s Day from Life Over C’s
- Recycled CD Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers from Crafts on Sea
- Threaded Heart Paper Heart Craft for Valentine’s Day from Easy Peasy and Fun
- Love Bug Valentine Play Dough from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Fingerprint Heart Frame: Easy Valentine’s Craft from Mommy’s Bundle
- Valentine’s Day Decorations to Make with Your Little Sweetheart from Syncopated Mama
- Super Easy Valentines for Your Preschool Friends from What Do We Do All Day