Last updated on February 14th, 2022 at 04:42 pm
Parents, here are some fun and easy kids’ crafts for Valentine’s Day. We’ve rounded up 15 simple ideas to help your little ones get creative and celebrate the holiday!
There are so many cute ideas here. A few of these crafts you probably did as a child, and there are definitely some new ones.
I have a couple of favorites in this list. Which ones will you make with your child?
15 Easy Kids’ Crafts for Valentine’s Day
1. Easy to Make Heart Suncatchers | Source: Family Food and Travel
2. Quick & Easy Paper Heart Garland Wreath | Source: Coffee with Us 3
3. Coffee Filter Hearts | Source: Simple Fun for Kids
4. Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Arrow Craft | Source: The Taylor House
5. Mosaic Heart Magnet Craft | Source: Moms & Crafters
6. Easy Valentine Candy Tubes | Source: Carolyn’s Home Work
7. Melted Crayon Dot Heart | Source: Meaningful Mama
8. Tissue Paper Heart Frame | Source: Mod Podge Rocks
9. DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Necklace | Source: Living’ the Mommy Life
10. Valentine Heart Garland with Pipe Cleaners and Beads | Source: Jinxy Kids
11. Marbled Valentine Heart with Shaving Cream | Source: Meaningful Mama
12. Fingerprint Heart Frame: Easy Valentine’s Craft | Source: Family Food and Travel
13. Valentine’s Day Sun Catcher | Source: Typically Simple
14. Animal Thumbprint Valentine Bookmarks Craft | Source: Look What Mom Found…….and Dad too!
15. Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft | Source: Maryland Momma’s Rambles and Reviews