Last updated on December 23rd, 2020 at 11:20 pm
With our second little one coming in just a few short months, it’s time to be prepared. Sam’s Club can help make that happen and at great prices too. From deals on the obvious, like diapers and wipes, to necessities for me, like skin creams and prenatal vitamins with DHA, Sam’s has it all. I also like to stock up on snacks for my toddler and lunch items for my hubby because pregnancy and parenting are exhausting, and Sam’s Club really helps me save time and energy when keeping myself and my whole family happy and healthy. [Also read: Self-Care Checklist Printable (Free)]
- Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels
- Moisturizing skin cream for my growing belly
- Trail mix and jerky for Daddy’s lunch
- Applesauce and crackers for toddler (and Mommy) snacks
- Box of size 1 diapers (can never be too ready for when baby comes!)
- A few prepared frozen meals for my particularly exhausted days
- Toilet paper, 45-roll package (not kidding here, pregnant women go through a lot)
Why should all women trying to conceive and expectant moms head to Sam’s Club for a five month supply of Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels?
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Check out Nature Made® on social media, too, for more info and fun videos!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.