Last updated on July 25th, 2023 at 09:30 pm
Do you like homemade granola? Then you’re going to LOVE our pumpkin spice granola recipe!
Have you ever made your own granola? Homemade granola is so delicious, especially warm right out of the oven. It’s one of my favorite snacks.
You’ll find lots of different granola recipes online, but the one I’m sharing with you today is a little different. This pumpkin spice granola recipe includes the warm fall flavor of pumpkin to make your made-from-scratch granola even tastier. I think you’ll love it!
And, a side note: if you use gluten-free oats, this recipe is gluten free.
To get started, preheat the oven, and then mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Next, divide the mixture equally between two baking sheets, and bake according to the recipe instructions below.
That’s all there is to it!
Enjoy your granola warm from the oven, and to store, keep it in an airtight container. You’ll probably eat it much sooner, but this pumpkin spice granola will keep for about two weeks when stored properly.
More Ways to Enjoy This Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Make a parfait. Layer yogurt, fruit, and granola.
- Top ice cream.
- Enjoy as a breakfast cereal.
- Coat a honey-covered banana.
- It’s the perfect on-the-go snack or quick breakfast.
We’d love to know how you like this recipe. Leave us a comment.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 4 cups gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecans chopped small
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture between two baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, and place baking sheets back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on the baking sheets before transferring to an airtight container.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? Try these:
Pumpkin Pie Dip with Cinnamon Chips
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Marshmallow Cream Filling
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal with Turmeric
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.