Last updated on June 11th, 2023 at 03:27 pm
Looking for some red, white, and blue nail art inspiration for 4th of July or just to make a fashion statement? Try one of these super-cute nail looks.
Patriotic nail art tutorial
Easy — Patriotic Dots:
- Create your base with two coats of red polish.
- Let dry, then use a toothpick or a dotting tool to make dots with white polish.
- Let dry completely, then add additional dots with blue polish.
- Remember to extend the life of your lovely new manicure with a top coat!
More Challenging — Stars & Stripes:
- On all nails, paint two coats of your red polish. Let dry.
- On your accent nail, use scotch tape as a guide to paint even stripes of white polish. I always make guidelines with scotch tape for my lines, or they get squiggly!
- Let your lines dry, then with a toothpick, draw blue stars on your accent nail with your blue polish.
For the Nail Pros — Red, White & Blue Waves:
- This one is slightly more advanced. Paint half of your nail with red polish, and add a scalloped edge.
- Let dry, then apply the white scalloped layer next.
- Let dry, then finish with a third scalloped layer of blue.
- Optional: Add a touch of sparkle on top of the blue with a metallic silver or gold polish.
- Be sure to finish with a top coat to make your mani last and shine!
Which patriotic nail art tutorial will you try? Get all of the nail polishes you’ll need to create these red, white, and blue nail designs here.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s newsletter.