Last updated on January 24th, 2015 at 01:45 am
It’s the new year. Have you made a resolution to get active and healthy? May-be staying fit is already part of your routine. Either way, there’s no reason you shouldn’t look great while you’re staying fit. Looking good can help boost your confidence and get you motivated to stick with your program.
Check out this Mix and Match Workout Wardrobe with 15 different outfits all from Old Navy‘s activewear line. It’s an affordable and stylish way to look and feel your best while you exercise.
Take a closer look below, and I’ll link you to each piece you need to create any or all of these outfits!
|This is a closer look at the first row of the large graphic above.
Here’s a list of the pieces you’ll need to create the 15 looks pictured above. The prices listed are the regular retail prices, but right now Old Navy has a 40% off sale going on.
When that sale ends, I’m not sure what other sales may come up, but there are always coupon codes and sales! You can search my list here (just type in Old Navy).
- Canvas Duffel Bag — $24.50
- Wide Leg Compression Pants — $24.00
- Active Compression Capris, Grey — $22.00
- Terry Fleece Sweatpants — $20.00
- Color Block Sneakers, Merri Peri — $19.00
- Active Mesh Panel Leggings — $18.00
- Active Half-Zip Pull Over, Black — $17.00
- Zip Front Hoodie, Fan the Flames — $17.00
- Mesh Canvas Sneakers, Storm Front — $17.00
- Active Hoodie, Grey — $15.00
- Active Padded Sports Bra, Fuchsia — $14.00
- Seamless Cami-Bra, Parrot — $10.00
- Happy Is the New Black Graphic Tee — $10.00
- Everything Has Beauty Graphic Tee — $10.00
- GoDry Graphic Tank — $9.00
- Victorian Blue Active Tank — $7.00
For more deals and coupons, check out my main deals page at MomsWhoSave.com
You can also find me on Facebook and join me on Twitter, along with more than 129,000 other bargain hunters for daily deal updates!
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.
Leave a Reply