Last updated on October 19th, 2020 at 02:52 am
Mexican Chocolate Brownies
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 13” x 9” baking pan.
- In a large microwavable-safe bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Then microwave on high for two minutes. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Blend in the eggs and vanilla, stirring to combine as much as possible. (There may be some egg that doesn’t completely mix in).
- Add cinnamon, cayenne, and flour. Then mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with crumbs.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.