Last updated on May 29th, 2023 at 02:37 pm
Here is a great round-up of gluten-free dessert recipes for all of you who are avoiding gluten. There are so many delicious sweets here–from cookies to bars and pie. Eating gluten-free doesn’t mean giving up anything if you have a sweet tooth. And, fyi, everyone will enjoy these yummy treats.
Some of these recipes are vegan too, so no matter who you’re baking for, there’s something tasty for everyone. Enjoy!
Totally Tempting Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
1. The Healthy Foodie – Maple Caramel and Apple Cheesecake This amazing cheesecake is sweet, creamy, and so decadent.
2. Yellow Bliss Road – Salty and Sweet Magic Apple Bars Chopped apples are piled high on the perfect pretzel crust and topped with rich dark chocolate and pecans.
3. MomsWhoSave – Easy Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe Chocolate is many people’s favorite treat, so if we can find a way to make it a little bit healthier, but still every bit as delicious–that’s a win-win! Today, we’re doing just that, with a rich and creamy vegan avocado chocolate mousse.
4. Southern in Law – Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Cakes I don’t know if you’d call this a pudding or a cake, but it’s delicious nonetheless. We eat them hot or cold, it’s totally up to you.
5. An Oregon Cottage – Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip, Nut & Seed Oatmeal Cookies Full of healthy oats and protein from nut butter, nuts, and seeds like sunflower & flax, you will feel good about eating these oatmeal cookies!
6. Our Best Bites – Gluten-Free Dinner Rolls & Glazed Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls Tender, soft, and delicious; who says the gluten-free crowd can’t have it all?
7. My Dairy Free Gluten Free Life – No Bake Chocolate Cookies These are so easy to make and great for summer treats since you don’t need to turn on the oven! So if you’re looking for a no bake cookie recipe that is gluten-free and dairy-free, here you go!
8. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Cherry Pie Bars These gluten-free cherry pie bars have all the deliciousness of a cherry pie without the time needed to actually making one. These bars are gluten-free, dairy-free friendly, and the ultimate summer dessert!
9. The Kitchen is My Playground – Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites Topped with an easy cheesecake mixture made with strawberry jam, Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites make a fabulous little-bite dessert or treat perfect for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, spring, a tea party, or every-day snacking!
10. The Healthy Foodie – Paleo Pecan Pie Honestly, the “traditional” pie has absolutely nothing over this Paleo Pecan Pie recipe. The filling is sweet, silky smooth and tastes like a million bucks!
11. MomsWhoSave – Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies With Jam (vegan) Everyone will be able to enjoy these gluten-free thumbprint cookies that are vegan too. And, they’re just as tasty as the ones you’re used to.
12. This Silly Girl’s Life – Fudgy Flourless Nutella Brownies These delicious brownies are so good no one has to know they’re good for you too!
13. Southern in Law – Mint Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups (Healthy) A delicious crunchy chocolate cookie base topped with a thick layer of mint chocolate fudge–what could be better? You’d never guess they’re low fat, gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free, dairy free, and egg free!
14. Recipe Girl – Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes Everyone will love these red velvet cupcakes, whether they’re going gluten-free or not!
15. An Oregon Cottage – Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cookies (Grain Free, Dairy Free) Flourless chocolate truffle cookies are simple and easy, made with basic pantry ingredients that results in a chewy, fudgy, “top 10” cookie.
16. MomsWhoSave – Dairy-Free Lemon Bars (vegan and gluten-free) This delicious dairy-free, gluten-free lemon dessert is made with natual sweeteners and real lemon for the perfect combination of tartness and sweet.
17. The Merry Thought – Gluten Free Peanut Butter Black Bean Cupcakes You’ll love these chocolate cupcakes that are not only yummy but also have plenty of fiber and protein.
18. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Chocolate Decadence Pie Rich and decadent, this Gluten-Free Chocolate Tart is one everyone will go crazy for. It is super chocolatey and creamy, with the perfect crisp crust, and is gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free!
19. Our Best Bites – Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are incredibly simple to make with only 6 ingredients, and no flour or butter required! But don’t be fooled by their simplicity- this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe is a major contender for your favorite cookie recipe yet- they turn out with lightly crisp edges and soft centers.
20. The Healthy Foodie – Paleo Salted Caramel Brownies Salted caramel–need I say more? You’ll love these decadent brownies!
Which of these gluten-free dessert recipes will you be making first?