Last updated on October 16th, 2022 at 02:58 pm
Here is a great round-up of gluten-free dessert recipes for all of you who are avoiding gluten. There are so many delicious sweets here–from cookies to bars and pie. Eating gluten-free doesn’t mean giving up anything if you have a sweet tooth. And, fyi, everyone will enjoy these yummy treats.
Some of these recipes are vegan too, so no matter who you’re baking for, there’s something tasty for everyone. Enjoy!
Totally Tempting Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
1. The Healthy Foodie – Maple Caramel and Apple Cheesecake
2. Yellow Bliss Road – Salty and Sweet Magic Apple Bars
3. MomsWhoSave – Easy Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
4. Southern in Law – Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Cakes
5. An Oregon Cottage – Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip, Nut & Seed Oatmeal Cookies
6. Our Best Bites – Gluten-Free Dinner Rolls & Glazed Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls
7. My Dairy Free Gluten Free Life – No Bake Chocolate Cookies
8. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Cherry Pie Bars
9. The Kitchen is My Playground – Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites
10. The Healthy Foodie – Paleo Pecan Pie
11. MomsWhoSave – Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies With Jam (vegan)
12. This Silly Girl’s Life – Fudgy Flourless Nutella Brownies
13. Southern in Law – Mint Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups (Healthy)
14. Recipe Girl – Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
15. An Oregon Cottage – Flourless Chocolate Truffle Cookies (Grain Free, Dairy Free)
16. MomsWhoSave – Dairy-Free Lemon Bars (vegan and gluten-free)
17. The Merry Thought – Gluten Free Peanut Butter Black Bean Cupcakes
18. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Chocolate Decadence Pie
19. Our Best Bites – Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
20. The Healthy Foodie – Paleo Salted Caramel Brownies
Which of these gluten-free dessert recipes will you be making first?
I pinned this too! I just started weening myself off of gluten again. Just a lifestyle change (because gluten hates me). But this will help when I feel like I HAVE to have something sweet!