I love summer, but there’s a lot to be to said for fall too. As the temperatures cool down and the leaves change, there are lots of fun ways to get out (or stay in) and enjoy the season. We’ve come up with 30 fall activities for families–and this list doesn’t include video games or phones, just family bonding. Yay!
30 Screen-Free Fall Activities for Families
- Make a fall wreath. (Here are some ideas for how to make your own fall wreath.)
- Press fall leaves in a book.
- Do a fall outdoor scavenger hunt.
- Color fall pictures.
- Make a suncatcher.
- Camp indoors.
- Have a movie marathon. (We love the Peanuts holiday specials!)
- Make a bird feeder.
- Go apple picking.
- Make candy apples.
- Watch the sunset.
- Go on a fall nature walk.
- Make a thankful jar. (Read: Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World.)
- Paint or carve pumpkins. (Here are some free pumpkin-carving stencils, and here are some more.)
- Make a scarecrow.
- Have a bonfire.
- Make sock puppets.
- Roast marshmallows. (We like this affordable firepit.)
- Jump in a big pile of leaves.
- Visit a farmer’s market.
- Make trail mix.
- Play board games. (Read: Our Favorite Games for Family Game Night.)
- Have a picnic.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Go on a hayride.
- Bake an apple pie.
- Volunteer. (Read 4 Reasons Your Family Should Volunteer All Year Long + Resources to Get You Started.)
- Visit a corn maze.
- Collect acorns.
- Build a pillow and blanket fort.
Click the page below to print your Screen-Free Fall Activities for Families. Then check off each activity as you complete it. This will print full-size on letter-sized paper, or use your printer’s settings to fit it to your page.
If you like these autumn activity ideas, check out our Halloween bucket list too. We have 18 great ideas for making Halloween last all month long!30 Screen-Free Fall Activities for Families (Free Printable) | #fall #family #free #printables Click To Tweet
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!