Last updated on July 16th, 2020 at 01:57 pm
Do you love warm, cinnamon and sugary churros? I do, and I have an easy way you can make them yourself. Your family will love these homemade churros, and they’ll be asking you to make them again and again!
Don’t they look delicious? Just pick up some refrigerated biscuit dough the next time you’re at the store, and you should have everything else you need to make these in your pantry. Enjoy!
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3-4 cups vegetable or peanut oil for frying
- Place the oil in a large pot big enough to fry the churros in. Place over medium heat as you prepare the biscuits.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the biscuit dough into four or five strips.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and set aside.
- Fry each biscuit strip for about 30 seconds, flip, and then cook until golden brown.
- Immediately roll the fried biscuits in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Repeat with all biscuit strips until done.
- Serve warm.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.