Last updated on November 4th, 2019 at 02:16 am
Like most parents, I have always been a stickler for making sure my kids were safe. That included putting them in the right size car seats when they were younger and having them use car seats when they were riding with someone else. This meant moving car seats back and forth between cars and taking car seats to the airport when we flew–not convenient, but necessary.
Now BubbleBum has come up with an easier way, and it’s super affordable. If your child uses a booster seat (for kids 40 to 100 pounds), BubbleBum makes a great portable car seat perfect for travel, your second car, or the grandparent’s car.
Of course, the BubbleBum meets safety standards, and you can take it anywhere since it fits in its own carrying bag.
Here’s everything you need to know–
- The world’s first inflatable, portable & safe booster car seat for children aged 4 – 11, 40 – 100 pounds – the globally award-winning child safety booster seat
- Rated a “Best Bet” Booster by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) 8 years in a row
- Contains more memory foam than air: foam technology reduces the displacement of air in a crash creating stability and structural integrity, protecting your child even when punctured in a crash
- Narrow, light and foldable design makes this perfect for vacation, car rental, car pool and tight “three across” fits
- The patented memory foam technology inside provides stability and allows the seat to be deflated to fit easily in your backpack or tote bag making family life easier!
- The BubbleBum booster car seat meets and exceeds US and EU safety regulations- it has been crash tested both when inflated AND DEFLATED
If a second, portable car booster seat would make your life easier, you can pick up the BubbleBum online. It even comes in fun colors your kids will love.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.