Last updated on June 6th, 2022 at 03:18 pm
If you’re looking for U.S.A.-themed crafts your kids can do to celebrate Independence Day or other patriotic holidays, look no further. We’ve rounded up 20 patriotic crafts for kids–perfect for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, President’s Day, or the Olympics!
Which ones will you try with your kids?
Patriotic Crafts for Kids
- Patriotic String Art Craft – This Mama Loves
- DIY Handprint Flag Patriotic Shirt – Glued To My Crafts
- DIY Sparkling American Flag Pillow – The Pinning Mama
- Patriotic Craft for Kids: Painted Toilet Paper Roll Fireworks – Coupons are Great
- Popsicle Stick Flags – Ginger Snap Crafts
- Easy 4th of July Flag Kids Craft – TheSuburbanMom
- Firecracker Noisemakers – Mom Endeavors
- Kids’ Hand Print Flag Craft – MomsWhoSave
- Red, White & Blue Napkin Rings Kid Craft – Coffee With Us 3
- 4th of July Patriotic Windsock Craft – MomsWhoSave
- Uncle Sam Mask – Busy Bee Kids Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam – Glued To My Crafts
- Red, White, and Blue Canvas Stars – Coupons are Great
- 4th of July Coffee Filter Fireworks Pom Poms – TheSuburbanMom
- Patriotic Eagle Craft – Coupons are Great
- 4th of July Pinata Balloons – The Gunny Sack
- DIY Vintage Book Page Pinwheel – The Pinning Mama
- Pool Noodle Fire Cracker – Coupons are Great
- Patriotic Recycled Tin Can Wind Chimes – Creative Green Living
- American Flag Collage Craft – Little Family Fun
Also read —
20 Patriotic Dessert Recipes
You can find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!
Leave a Reply