Last updated on April 9th, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Parents, here are some fun and easy DIY Easter crafts we’ve rounded up from all over the internet. These simple crafts will make the season extra special for your little ones.
From holiday decor to egg decorating and more, most of these crafts can be made with things you already have around the house. Crafting is the perfect way to welcome the Easter season and enjoy some quality time with your children.
I have a few favorites in this list. Which ones will you make with your child?
Easy DIY Easter Crafts
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs – Thrifty DIY Diva
- DIY Twine Easter Eggs – Cincy Shopper
- Easter Bunny Pom Pom Craft – MomsWhoSave
- DIY Easter Bunny Bag – Rock A Bye Parents
- DIY No Sew Sock Bunny – Anne’s Entitled Life
- Burlap Bunny Garland – Coupons Are Great
- DIY Flower Power Easter Eggs – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Finger-paint Easter Bunnies – Midwestern Mommas
- How to Make Confetti Filled Eater Eggs – Thrifty Jinxy
- DIY Easter Egg Garland – The Jenny Evolution
- DIY Chalkboard Eggs – Everyday Savvy
- Decoupage Easter Eggs – Happy Deal Happy Day
- DIY Peeps Easter Wreath – Campfires and Cleats
- DIY Milk Jug Easter Basket – Kids Creative Chaos
- DIY Bunny Handprint Pot Holders – Coupons Are Great
- DIY Twine Easter Carrots – Cincy Shopper
- DIY Easter Chick Napkin Ring – Thrifty DIY Diva
- DIY Easter Bunny Wall Hanging – Rock A Bye Parents
- DIY Yarn Wrapper Eggs Cups – Thrifty Jinxy
- Easter Candy Bar Wrapper Printable – MomsWhoSave
If you liked these Easy DIY Easter Crafts, check out this post too — Jelly Bean Carrot Treat Bags with Free Printable Bunny Tags
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.