Last updated on June 29th, 2020 at 09:52 pm
Wouldn’t you love to recreate the stylish rooms you see from West Elm in your home? You certainly can, but if you’re on a budget, it will get expensive. Here’s a West Elm-inspired bedroom we’ve put together with much more affordable pieces, so you can get that West Elm look for less!
- Zinus Upholstered Tufted Headboard and Frame (Amazon)
- Pinch Pleat Comforter and Bedding Set (Amazon)
- Millsboro Six Drawer Dresser (Target)
- Millsboro Night Stand (Target)
- Floor Lamp (Amazon)
- Deco Copper Metal Stool (Amazon)
- Concrete Table Lamp (Amazon)
- Concrete Accent Lamp (Amazon)
- Safeviah Amherst Collection Area Rug (Amazon)
- Thirstystone Hammered Copper Bowl (Target)
- Copper Concrete Vases
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.