Last updated on January 5th, 2021 at 12:47 am
Valentine’s Day Candies
You’ll need —
Valentine’s Day L.O.V.E. Candies
- 1 cup Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts
- ¼ cup Small Candy Hearts red, pink, and white
- White Wilton Fondant
- Red Wilton Fondant
A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot, simply microwave candy melts at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% power for another 30 seconds. Stir again. Heat at 50% power in 15-second intervals, and stir until completely smooth. Do not overheat.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour candy melts into mold. Fill each only halfway. Gently tap mold onto countertop to remove air bubbles.
- Crush small candy hearts with a small spoon. Sprinkle crushed candy hearts into each mold. Cover with candy melts (to the top of the mold).
Place mold in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Knead fondant (both red and white), roll into ball, and flatten with fondant roller. Using fondant knife, cut out the following letters: L, O, V, E, (one set in red & one set in white). Tip: You can use a small frosting tip to cut out the O.
- Remove mold from freezer.
- Add a tiny amount of candy melts to the back of each letter and gently press each letter onto candies.
- Add a small amount of candy melts to the top of the remaining three candies, and sprinkle crushed candy hearts.
- Place all candies in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove, and serve.
Write initials or spell names too!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!