Last updated on January 9th, 2023 at 02:55 pm
Valentine’s Day LOVE Candies
Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
These little candies couldn’t be simpler or more fun to make! Just melt the candy melts, and pour into molds (adding hearts or sprinkles if you’d like).
When they’re set, decorate with fondant letters. Easy peasy!
Valentine’s Day L.O.V.E. Candies
- Wilton Fondant Roller
- Wilton Fondant Knife
- 1 Wilton Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold, or, use other small candy molds you might already own.
- 1 cup Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts
- ¼ cup Small Candy Hearts red, pink, and white
- White Wilton Fondant
- Red Wilton Fondant
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot, simply microwave candy melts at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% power for another 30 seconds. Stir again. Heat at 50% power in 15-second intervals, and stir until completely smooth. Do not overheat.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour candy melts into mold. Fill each only halfway. Gently tap mold onto countertop to remove air bubbles.
- Crush small candy hearts with a small spoon. Sprinkle crushed candy hearts into each mold. Cover with candy melts (to the top of the mold).
- Place mold in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Knead fondant (both red and white), roll into ball, and flatten with fondant roller. Using fondant knife, cut out the following letters: L, O, V, E, (one set in red & one set in white). Tip: You can use a small frosting tip to cut out the O.
- Remove mold from freezer.
- Add a tiny amount of candy melts to the back of each letter and gently press each letter onto candies.
- Add a small amount of candy melts to the top of the remaining three candies, and sprinkle crushed candy hearts.
- Place all candies in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove, and serve.