Last updated on February 26th, 2021 at 03:35 am
Spring is finally here, and I’m ready to start dressing for the warmer weather! I love capsule wardrobes because they make getting dressed easy and affordable–but they must be stylish. This cute and casual spring into summer capsule wardrobe is perfect for the ever-changing spring weather and will take you into the hotter days ahead.
To create all the looks you see here, you only need 14 pieces, including two pairs of shoes. These pieces are reasonably priced, so you can buy it all, and be ready for spring and beyond!
Create even more styles by changing up your accessories. Check out Jane and Cents of Style. You’ll find affordable scarves, necklaces, earrings, handbags, and more. (Also check out our post on affordable designer handbags.)
The links to each piece are below, plus find more close-up pictures of the outfits.
Spring into Summer Capsule Wardrobe
- Apt 9 Cuffed Ankle Jeans, Light Wash
- Apt. 9 Capris, White (This is a substitution. The coral-colored capris are sold out.)
- Croft & Barrow Pull-On Capris, Black
- Lee Tailored Chino Shorts, Pimento Lace
- Cuffed Jean Shorts, Dark Wash
- Black Top
- LC Conrad Textured Top, Cherry
- LC Conrad Peasant Blouse (This is a similar subsitution.)
- Roll-Tab Blouse, White
- Elle Pintuck Ruffle Top, Black Stripe (This is a similar subsitution.)
- Steve Madden Wedge Sandals
- Floral Flats
- Crossbody Bag, Mint (This is a substitution. The bag shown is sold out.)
- Lightweight Scarf
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!