Last updated on June 14th, 2020 at 12:07 am
I love this easy gift idea. Everyone likes Burt’s Bees, so when you need a gift for your child’s teacher, just print the gift tag below. Then, add it to a little basket or gift bag along with a few Burt’s Bees products. You can also use a clear cellophane bag, and tie it with ribbon. Punch a hole in the corner of your gift tag and tie it to the top. (These tags will hold up better if you print them on cardstock.)
Here are the products I like to use in my gift bags–
- Burts Bees Hydrating Lip Oil with Passion Fruit Oil
- Burt’s Bees Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Shimmer
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes for Sensitive Skin
- Burt’s Bees Hand Cream With Shea Butter
Click the image to print your gift tag (there are four to a page).
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.