Last updated on June 14th, 2020 at 05:59 pm
Do you have
- a child with special needs like autism, Aspergers, or Down Syndrome
- a preschooler
- a child with a special physical challenge or trouble with their fine motor skills?
When my son started a school where uniforms were required, I panicked knowing his difficulty with fine motor skills would be an obstacle for him every day. School uniforms mean shirts tucked in, pants with a zipper and button, and a belt–really tough for some kids!
I found Myself Belts online, and I’m so glad I did. Myself Belts have no difficult buckles to deal with, and the one I ordered looks just like the ones the other kids are wearing. It fastens easily with velcro, so my son can manage it himself, and it has taken so much stress out of our school year so far. I really can’t thank the inventors of Myself Belts enough!
These belts are perfect for kids or adults. Check them out for…
- those with special needs like autism/Aspergers
- Down Syndrome
- fine motor skill delays
- physical differences that make buckles tricky
- toddlers who are potty-training (you don’t need a buckle slowing them down)
There are so many styles and sizes of Myself Belts, from colorful and fun for kids to grown-up looking black and brown leather belts for teens. I can’t recommend these highly enough!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!