Last updated on October 2nd, 2022 at 11:15 pm
These lemon blueberry muffins are so good for breakfast, as an after-school treat, or as a quick and tasty snack anytime. I love them with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Yes, they’re a little more work than buying store-bought muffins, but they’re so worth it! They’ll fill the house with a delicious aroma as they bake, and of course, it’s best to eat them warm out of the oven!
I love anything lemon, and if you do too, this is a must-make recipe. Enjoy!
Make these lemon blueberry muffins dairy-free:
If you’re avoiding dairy, you can still enjoy this delicious recipe. To make these muffins dairy-free, just swap out the butter in this recipe for vegetable oil.
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups flour
- ¾ Cup butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Tsps baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup blueberries
- ¾ Cup water
- 4 lemons juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, half of the butter, baking soda, eggs, half of the blueberries, water, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix for five minutes.
- Fill a muffin pan with liners, and pour the batter into them.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.
- Serve, and enjoy.
You might also like this recipe…Strawberry Bread with Pecans
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.