Last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 01:00 am
Camping is the perfect way to unplug, de-stress, and bond with your family. If you’re new to camping, I recommend reading our tips for first-time campers. Then, when you’re ready to set off on your first camping adventure, make sure you have everything you need to make your outing a success! We’ve made it easy for you with this list of what you’ll need — from food and shelter to fun and games.
Does your family enjoy camping? Leave me a comment below.
Shelter & Furniture
- OmniCore Moon Phase Folding Double Camp Chair
- Toogh 3-4 Person Backpacking Tent
- Coleman 10×10 Sun Shelter
- Coleman Queen Airbed Folding Cot
- Alps Mountaineer Eclipse Table
- UNO Wilderness Card Game
- GoSport Portable Cornhole Toss Game
- Champion Sports Rubber Horseshoe Set
- Go Find It Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Game
- Set of 8 Telescoping Roasting Sticks
These items are all available on Amazon, so use your Prime shipping to get them delivered free and fast. If you don’t have Prime, you can start a trial of Prime shipping, and check it out it free for 30 days.
You might also like this post —
Grilling and Camping Recipe Roundup
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!