Last updated on August 22nd, 2020 at 04:11 pm
Camping is the perfect way to unplug, de-stress, and bond with your family. If you’re new to camping, I recommend reading our tips for first-time campers. Then, when you’re ready to set off on your first camping adventure, make sure you have everything you need to make your outing a success! We’ve made it easy for you with this family camping trip checklist. Find everything you need–from food and shelter to fun and games.
These items are available on Amazon, so use your Prime shipping to get them delivered free and fast. If you don’t have Prime, you can start a trial of Prime shipping, and check it out it free for 30 days.
Does your family enjoy camping? Leave me a comment below.
Shelter & Furniture
- OmniCore Moon Phase Folding Double Camp Chair
- Toogh 3-4 Person Backpacking Tent
- Coleman 10×10 Sun Shelter
- Coleman Queen Airbed Folding Cot
- Alps Mountaineer Eclipse Table
- UNO Wilderness Card Game
- GoSport Portable Cornhole Toss Game
- Champion Sports Rubber Horseshoe Set
- Go Find It Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Game
- Set of 8 Telescoping Roasting Sticks
These items are all available on Amazon, so use your Prime shipping to get them delivered free and fast. If you don’t have Prime, you can start a trial of Prime shipping, and check it out it free for 30 days.
You might also like this post —
Grilling and Camping Recipe Roundup
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!