Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Here’s a snack you and your kids will love. These energy bites are so simple to make, and there’s no baking! Just mix together the ingredients, and feel free to change the recipe a bit to make it your own. You can always add or subtract ingredients according to what you have in the house or what your family likes best.
These are great after-school snacks, and I like them when I want a sweet treat. With all of the good-for-you ingredients, I don’t feel guilty eating a couple!
Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or substitute almond butter or your favorite seed or nut butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips substitute raisins if you’d like
- 1/3 cup honey or agave sweetener
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed or chia seeds if desired or try shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Next, scoop out dough and roll into balls. If mixture is too dry, add more sweetener, and if it’s too wet, add more oats. You can also refrigerate before shaping into balls.
- After shaping mixture into balls, place on parchment paper to set in freezer or refrigerator. Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.