Last updated on April 13th, 2015 at 11:23 am
I am SO looking forward to Spring, and I love this outfit that’s just perfect for warmer weather.
You can get this style for just over $900, or you can get the same designer look for less. The entire look, including shoes, bag, and jewelry is also available for under $200!
You could even mix and match the designer and less expensive pieces. You can’t go wrong with this look.
- Vince Boyfriend Trousers, Rosewood — $195.00
- Stem Long Sleeve Raglan Tee — $68.00
- Trotters Round Toe Pump — $129.95
- Coach Mini Ellis Handbag — $255.00
- BP Floral Cluster Infinity Scarf — $18.00
- Kate Spade New York Leather Strap Watch — $195.00
- Kate Spade Pearl Studs — $48.00
- The Pixie Ankle Pants, Apple Guava (Old Navy) — $34.94
- Croft & Barrow Essential Tee, white (Kohl’s) — $9.99
- Michael Antonio Nude Pumps (6PM) — $24.99
- Buenocn Calfskin Handbag (Amazon) — $62.75
- Sexyinlife Multi-Color Floral Scarf (Amazon) — $8.99
- Nine West Quartz Watch (Amazon) — $39.99
- Lauren Conrad Cluster Button Studs (oops, out of stock) Try the Lauren Conrad Flower Button Stud Earrings (Kohl’s) — $7.20
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.
Leave a Reply