Last updated on October 19th, 2020 at 02:16 am
This recipe for avocado and tomato salad has such a delicious combination of flavors, and it’s healthy. It’s perfect anytime, but you’ll especially love it if you have some nice homegrown tomatoes from the farmer’s market or your garden.
All of these ingredients are good for you too–from the avocado to the tomatoes and olive oil, you just can’t beat this fresh, tasty salad.
This salad couldn’t be simpler to make. You just chop your ingredients and combine everything together. I think you’ll love it!
Avocado and Tomato Salad
- 1/2 large red onion
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 4 small-medium avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Dice onion, tomatoes, and avocados, adding to a large bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon over salad for flavor and to keep the avocado fresh and green.
- Add 1/4 tsp. pepper (or more to taste) and the chopped cilantro.
- Mix in the olive oil until all the ingredients are lightly coated.
- Feel free to add more olive oil if needed.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour for best flavor.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.