Last updated on September 11th, 2018 at 11:52 pm
- Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels
- Moisturizing skin cream for my growing belly
- Trail mix and jerky for Daddy’s lunch
- Applesauce and crackers for toddler (and Mommy) snacks
- Box of size 1 diapers (can never be too ready for when baby comes!)
- A few prepared frozen meals for my particularly exhausted days
- Toilet paper, 45-roll package (not kidding here, pregnant women go through a lot)
It’s a relief to be a little more prepared with every passing month and every stock-up trip to Sam’s. Parenting can have some uncertainties, but some things are for sure. Babies go through a ton of diapers! And, I’ll be taking prenatals for quite a while. Why not save time, skip the monthly refills and get my favorite Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels at Sam’s! I really love and prefer the one, easy softgel with DHA when it comes to prenatals. And, for me, it’s got to be Nature Made® because it is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand*
Why should all women trying to conceive and expectant moms head to Sam’s Club for a five month supply of Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels?
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.