Last updated on June 18th, 2016 at 05:03 pm
Looking for some red-white-and-blue inspiration for Flag Day or the 4th of July? Try one of these super-cute nail looks from Julep. You can get the polishes used in these looks for FREE in the Star Spangled 8-Piece Beauty Gift if you join Julep’s beauty box subscription program. Or, if you’re already a subscriber, then use code LETSGET20 to save 20% on any Julep polish or beauty purchase.
Nail art how to–
Easy – Patriotic Dots:
- Create your base with two coats of Myriam, a red crème polish.
- Let dry, then use a toothpick or a dotting tool to make dots with Brigette (the white polish).
- Let dry completely, then add additional dots with Paulina (a peacock blue polish).
- Remember to extend the life of your lovely new manicure with a top coat!
More Challenging – Stars and Stripes:
- On all nails, paint two coats of Myriam, your red polish. Let dry.
- On your accent nail, use scotch tape as a guide to paint even stripes of Brigette (your white polish). I always make guidelines with scotch tape for my lines, or they get squiggly!
- Let your lines dry, then with a toothpick, draw blue stars on your accent nail with Paulina (your blue polish).
For a Pro – Red, White & Blue Waves:
- This one is slightly more advanced. Paint half of your nail with Myriam, your red polish, and add a scalloped edge.
- Let dry, then apply the white scalloped paint layer with Brigette.
- Let dry, then finish with a third scalloped layer of Paulina (blue).
- Optional: Add a touch of sparkle on top of the blue with Kirby.
- Be sure to finish with a top coat to make your mani last and shine!
Get all of the polishes (PLUS beauty products) below in the free Star Spangled 8-Piece Beauty Gift today! Use promo code FIREWORKS to get your free gift when you pay for your first month of Julep ($24.99). 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. You can end your subscription at any time.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.