Last updated on December 13th, 2021 at 12:31 am
Kids love to create homemade gifts for mom, and moms love them too. Check out our list of 20 easy Mother’s Day crafts for kids. There are some cute ideas on this list–even crafts your littlest ones can do with a little help.
And, don’t forget about grandmothers–many of these crafts would be perfect for your child to gift to them too!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Fingerprint Butterfly Mug – The Best Ideas for Kids
- Flower Thumbprint Planter – 5 Minutes for Mom
- Mother’s Day Button Chalkboard Craft – This Mama Loves
- Fingerprint Bookmarks – Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Handprint Mother’s Day Gifts – A Night Owl Blog
- Coffee Filter Flowers – One Creative Mommy
- Painted Flower Pots – The Seasoned Mom
- Mother’s Day Love Canvas (Tutorial) – The Inspired Home
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Vase Craft for Mother’s Day – This Mama Loves
- Recipe Card Holder Craft – Home Cooking Memories
- DIY Super Hero Mother’s Day Gift – I Heart Crafty Things
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish DIY – Frugal Mom Eh!
- Quick & Easy Mother’s Day Gift: Felt Flowers – Happiness is Homemade
- Mom Deserves a Medal — Mother’s Day Paper Plate Kids’ Craft – MomsWhoSave
- Customized Wooden Family Craft for Kids – The Homespun Hydrangea
- DIY Rolled Paper Roses – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Button & Cupcake Liner Flowers – Coffee With Us 3
- DIY Personalized Gift – Perfect for Mother’s Day – Organized 31
- Melted Crayon Spring Bouquet – A Little Craft In Your Day
- Mother’s Day Handprint Flower Tea Towel – Poofy Cheeks