Last updated on September 28th, 2016 at 01:15 am
Looking for a new handbag? Designer bags can be expensive, but we’ve searched the internet to find some of your favorite designer bags under $150! There are 20 to choose from, so you’re sure to find something here you’ll love. Prices can change, so don’t wait to scoop one up for yourself or for a gift.
- Jetset Crossbody Handbag, Sunflower (Amazon) — $119.96
- Medium Logo Tote Bag (Amazon) — $131.49
- Cindy Large Dome Crossbody Bag (6PM) — $134.99
- Selma Mini Messenger Bag (Jet) — $142.99
- Jet Set Large East/West Crossbody Bag (6PM) — $130.99
- Floral Print Taylor Crossbody Bag (6PM) — $135.99
- Embossed Charley Crossbody Bag (Amazon) — $114.99
- Signature File Crossbody Bag (Amazon) — $117.99
- Signature Small Kelsey Crossbody Bag, Fuschia (Amazon) — $149.00
- Signature Small Kelsey Crossbody Bag, Black (Amazon) — $141.98
- Pebble Grain Zip Zip Satchel (Amazon) — $119.00
- Claremont Miller Satchel (Amazon) — $134.00
- Marabelle Zip Zip Satchel (6PM) — $114.99
- Kendall Satchel (Amazon) — $107.99
- Stonington Crossbody Bag (6PM) — $75.99
- Avenue Small Loden Shoulder Bag (Amazon) — $103.50
- Wellesley Hannah Crossbody Bag (Amazon) — $98.00
- Down the Rabbit Hole Francis Bag (6PM) — $99.99
- Wellesley Hannah Striped Crossbody Bag (Amazon) — $99.00
- Cedar Street Straw Maise Bag (6PM) — $139.99
Prices are correct as of the time of this post.
You can also find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.
Leave a Reply