Disclosure: Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to you). See our full disclosure here.
Last updated on January 28th, 2023 at 03:12 pm
Hummus is delicious and good for you, and when you make it yourself, it’s even better. We’ve found 15 tasty and good-for-you hummus recipes, so you can whip up your own with all your favorite flavors. The roasted red pepper and sundried tomato are two I love. Which of these will you try?
15 Hummus Recipes to Try Today
- Spicy Basil Hummus from With Salt and Wit
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus from Aberdeen’s Kitchen
- Spicy Cilantro Avocado Hummus from Dream a Little Bigger
- Roasted Red Pepper White Bean Hummus from Yup, it’s Vegan
- Asian Edamame Hummus Recipe from Lara Fuentes
- Vegetable Hummus Dip from There’s A Cook In My Kitchen
- Creamy beet hummus from Mitzy At Home
- Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe from Garnish with Lemon
- Spicy Avocado Hummus from Bourbon and Honey
- The Best Mediterranean Hummus from Tasty Mediterraneo
- Creamy Beet Hummus with Yogurt from Fox and Briar
- Strawberry Hummus from The Organic Dietitian
- Turmeric Hummus (healing, healthy, and nutritious!) from Vedic Vegan
- Roasted Garlic Easy Pumpkin Hummus from Watch What U Eat
- Parsley Hummus Recipe from Healing Tomato
Also read: 22 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes
You can find MomsWhoSave on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Join us for updates!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Leave a Reply