Last updated on July 9th, 2019 at 04:23 pm
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market.
If I thought the school year was busy, it looks like the summer is shaping up to be just as hectic! That means I need quick lunch options, but I’m not a big fan of fast food. I’m looking for healthier, fresher choices. Boston Market, the rotisserie experts, have just launched a brand new lunch menu, and I’ve already tried some of their delicious sandwiches and salads.
If you’re like me, and you love Boston Market, you’ll love this new menu! You get the quality you’ve come to expect, but the convenience you need when you’re in a hurry. Boston Market’s lunches are a better-for-you alternative to most fast food restaurants, and the taste can’t be beat. The only problem is deciding which sandwich or salad to order–they’re all SO good!
I just had another of my typical busy mornings, so I stopped to grab one of Boston Market’s new sandwiches on my home. After a little deliberation, I finally had to go with the chicken avocado club, but check out all of the tasty new lunch choices! (If you can’t decide, you can always pair any half sandwich with a regular side, side salad, or bowl of soup.)
- Southwest Chicken BLT on ciabatta with Cholula bacon, avocado, Tillamook pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and chipotle aioli
- Chicken Avocado Club on ciabatta with bacon, avocado, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce, red onion and herbed mayo
- Chicken or Turkey on ciabatta with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion and herbed mayo
- Chicken Salad on multi-grain hoagie roll with sliced tomato, lettuce and mayo
- Southwest Cobb Salad with romaine & leaf lettuce blend, bacon, avocado, corn relish, pico de gallo, red onion and chipotle ranch dressing
- Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce, 3-cheese blend, croutons and Caesar dressing
I have always been a Boston Market fan, and I’m loving how they took the wholesome, hearty goodness I expect and created a delicious lunch menu! And, you know I like to save money, so I’ll be using their new $3 coupon on my next visit. Make sure you grab yours too.
Save on Your Boston Market Lunch!
Print your coupon to take $3 off your Boston Market Lunch —
Ordering online? Use Promo Code 36883 for $3 OFF any sandwich, salad or choose two purchases. Offer expires 6/30/19.
Don’t Miss the Free Sandwich Throwdown on Friday, June 21st!
Friday, June 21st from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Boston Market is inviting everyone to leave that corner bakery or cafe in the dust, and enjoy a FREE sandwich on the house – pitting “theirs” against ours in a full-on sandwich throwdown. All you need to do is bring in your current favorite sandwich and taste the difference fresh, never frozen rotisserie chicken can make. You’ll be hooked!
You can vote for the superior sandwich and throwdown winner online. Free sandwich upgrades will be offered while supplies last. Learn more at bostonmarket.com!
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.