Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 01:36 am
These lemon blueberry muffins are so good for breakfast, as an after-school treat, or as a quick and delicious snack anytime. I love them with a hot cup of tea or coffee. Yes, they’re a little more work than buying store-bought muffins, but they’re so worth it! They’ll fill the house with a delicious aroma as they bake, and of course, it’s best to eat them warm out of the oven! I love anything lemon, and I think they’re delicious. Enjoy!
Note: If you’re eating dairy-free, swap out the butter in this recipe for vegetable oil.
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups flour
- ¾ Cup butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Tsps baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup blueberries
- ¾ Cup water
- 4 lemons juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, half of the butter, baking soda, eggs, half of the blueberries, water, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix for five minutes.
- Fill a muffin pan with liners, and pour the batter into them.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan.
- Serve, and enjoy.
Swap the butter for vegetable oil to make this recipe dairy free.
You might also like this recipe…Strawberry Bread with Pecans
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.