Last updated on April 26th, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy gift card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. As always, all opinions are my own. See full disclosure policy here.
Are you thinking about a kitchen update? My house is about 20 years old, and it’s definitely time for some remodeling. We’ve done a few other things around the house, like replacing carpeting and painting, and the kitchen is next on the list.
When it comes to stretching our kitchen remodeling dollars, we look to Best Buy. Right now they’re having an Earth Day Sales Event! They want to make it easy and affordable for you to update your kitchen by offering the best deals of the season on GE and other top-brand appliances.
Now’s the time to give your kitchen an upgrade for spring. Best Buy has GE appliances at up to 35% off and more offers to help you save!
Check out the current offers —
- Up to 35% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum savings is 5%. Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy two major appliances totaling $1,500 or more.
- Free installation on all GE appliance wall ovens through April 29, 2017 (a Best Buy Exclusive)
Here are some of my favorite appliance picks —
- True European Convection with Direct Air, bakes evenly as warm air blows from the top in and around bakeware
- Huge capacity, 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity so you can cook more dishes at once
- Like many of the GE Appliance wall ovens, this one is also made in America of 70-90% U.S. content
I personally love convection ovens for their fast and even baking!
- American Made
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Organize your fresh and frozen foods in this side-by-side refrigerator that features slide-out and spill-proof glass shelves.
- Adjustable clear door bins allow you to customize your storage options.
If you’re considering a kitchen remodel or need to replace an appliance, don’t miss these money-saving offers from Best Buy.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.