Are you ready for Black Friday? It’s going to be here before you know it, and every year, I try not to let it sneak up on me!
With the sales starting earlier and earlier, I like that I can shop the “night owl” sales. Are you an “early bird” shopper or a night owl? Find&Save did a survey of Black Friday shoppers, and found we actually are a little different.
Find&Save also found:
- Black Friday shopping requires a time commitment: About 50 percent of the shoppers surveyed spend between 3-5 hours shopping.
- Black Friday is more popular than Cyber Monday: Black Friday edged Cyber Monday by 6 percent as the shopping holiday of choice among Black Friday shoppers.
- Email alerts on deals are important: More than 81 percent are interested in receiving email alerts on the latest Black Friday deals.
- Holiday shopping begins in October: About 30 percent of Black Friday shoppers begin their holiday shopping after Halloween.
- Shoppers compare retailers in advance: About 45 percent visit three to five different retailer websites looking for sale information when planning for Black Friday.
Whenever you decide to shop–early or late–you need a game plan! Find&Save wants to help you plan your Black Friday shopping and give you the tools you need to research local sales, map store locations, create your shopping list, and receive deal alerts. You’ll love having all the store information and deals you’re looking for on Black Friday in one convenient place.
Find&Save is available for your tablet, mobile, and web browsers, as well as on Find&Save® for iPad. It’s coming to iPhone soon too.
In all the chaos of Black Friday shopping, being prepared with Find&Save is going to be a lifesaver!
• Brought to you by MomBuzzMedia.