Last updated on June 15th, 2015 at 06:54 pm
We all love jewelry, and I want to tell you about a new jewelry line that is meaningful to me for several reasons. You’ll also have the chance to win a piece for yourself, and get an exclusive discount.
I’m talking about Shansen Jewelry founded by cousins Shannon Elizabeth and Tamsen Fadal. You know Shannon from her major box office films and television roles, and Tamsen is an author and tv personality.
- Shansen Jewelry combines semi-precious gemstones and specially-selected messages, and each person who possesses a piece of the jewelry is encouraged to find what inspires and supports them.
- Every piece of jewelry is made with care and thought to how the gems, the design, and the meaning of the gems work together.
- Despite being made with semi-precious gemstones and the amount of detail in these pieces, they are reasonably-priced. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something you can afford.
- The jewelry is made with faux leather, staying true to Shansen’s vegan roots.
- Shansen Jewelry donates a portion of all proceeds to charity. Their vow is that a percentage of every piece sold will always be paid forward to “do good” and help create positive change. (One of Shansen’s favorite charities is Last Chance for Animals, a national animal rights organization.)
- And, of course, the bracelets and necklaces are all beautiful!
Shansen Jewelry is new, but is already creating a buzz, with celebrities, including Wendy Williams, Geena Davis, Andy Cohen, Mario Lopez, J. Alexander, Nelsan Ellis, Derek Hough, Ali Landry and AnnaSophia Robb wearing pieces from the line.
I’m thrilled to have been able to review the Tiger Eye Triple Wrap bracelet (at left). According to the Shansen Jewelry site, this is a great stone for meditation and looking within. As you can see, the cord is a rich, chocolate texture to emphasize the brilliance and luminosity of each Tiger Eye. The button is an octagon shape, chosen because eight is a powerful money number, which can only help to bring prosperity to the wearer.
I’m so happy with this piece because not only do I simply love the look, but from a practical standpoint, it’s obviously well-made, the earthy colors match most of my wardrobe, and it will be wearable year-round. Thinking not so practically, it’s a substantial piece and the number of stones really catch your attention. This bracelet is casual, comfortable, and beautifully designed. I definitely look forward to wearing it with everything this summer!
If you like the Tiger Eye Triple Wrap bracelet, you’ll be happy to know this is the piece you can win! Giveaway details are below.
Shannon and Tamsen at Shansen Jewelry have also generously offered MomsWhoSave readers an exclusive discount on the jewelry. Save 10% off all orders when you use promo code MomsWhoSave at checkout at Shansen Jewelry.
1. (This is a required entry.) Visit Shansen Jewelry online, then come back here, and let me know in a comment below which piece of jewelry is your your favorite. Be sure to leave your email address, so I can reach you if you win.
2. Tweet about this giveaway if you’re a twitter user: ” @MomsWhoSave is giving away a Tiger Eye Triple Wrap bracelet ($128.88 value) from @ShansenJewelry at https://bit.ly/aFhgNp Pls. RT ” Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet. (This can be done daily.)
3. Subscribe to Shansen Jewelry’s newsletter via their homepage, and leave a comment below to let me know. This will be verified with Shansen Jewelry.
5. Like MomsWhoSave on Facebook, and leave a comment below to let me know.
6. If you have a website or blog, add MomsWhoSave’s button or deals widget to your site. You can find them here in lots of different sizes. Leave me a comment below with a link to your site so I can check it out.
7. Subscribe to my blog, and let me know in a comment below that you’re a subscriber. (Note: You’ll receive an email to confirm your subscription. Make sure you click to confirm your subscription.)
8. Follow Shansen Jewelry on Twitter at @ShansenJewelry , and leave a comment below to let me know.
9. Like Shansen Jewelry’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ShansenJewelry, and leave a comment below to let me know.
10. If you have a blog, write about this giveaway linking back to this post. Leave me a comment below with a link to your post.
This giveaway ends at 11 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, June 13th and is open to U.S. residents 18 years old and older. One winner from eligible entries will be chosen using random.org, and the winner will be notified by email and/or Twitter.
Disclosure: I received the Tiger Eye Triple Wrap bracelet to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
You can also find me on Facebook and on join me on Twitter, along with more than 105,000 other bargain hunters for daily deal updates!
Don’t miss a freebie, deal, or giveaway! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.