Last updated on August 10th, 2020 at 06:33 pm
Until I moved to the South, I didn’t know what pimento cheese was. If you don’t live here, you might not know either, but trust me, once you try this delicious dip, you’ll be making this recipe for pimento cheese again and again!
This is a staple in the South, and it’s not only a dip, but it’s the perfect topping for a burger, or add it to your favorite sandwich. I’ve seen pimento cheese deviled eggs, grilled cheese (yum!), and scones. If you like cheese, you will LOVE this three cheese pimento cheese dip.
This recipe is easy to put together. Just mix all the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve. Then toast your crostinis after brushing with olive oil and seasoning with your favorite spices.
Three Cheese Pimento & Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 c. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 c. Shredded Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 c. Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Diced Pimentos
- 2 T. Diced Jalapenos
- 1/4 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 t. Onion Powder
- 1/4 t. Black Pepper
- 1/4 t. Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl, and stir to combine. Refrigerate to cool until ready to serve. Garnish with sliced green onions or fresh parsley.
- To prepare crostinis — slice a 10″ baguette in 1/2″ slices. Brush with olive oil or butter mixed with your choice of spices such as parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, etc. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
- Optional dipping items include fresh vegetables, crackers, pita chips, or corn chips.
Yield = 6 Servings
Serving Size = 3 Tablespoons
Prep Time = 20 Minutes
Cook Time = 10 Minutes (for the crostinis only, no cook time for the dip)
Per Serving Nutrition:
Calories = 284
Fat = 25.3
Cholesterol = 43.3
Sodium = 552.5
Potassium = 20.2
Carbs = 4.2
Fiber = 0.1
Sugars = 2.7
Protein = 9.4
Weight Watcher’s Smart Points = 11
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus = 8
Weight Watcher’s Points = 8