Last updated on September 13th, 2017 at 02:25 pm
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. See full disclosure policy here.
- All new Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook.
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance.
- Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook, or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
This would be perfect for holidays when you’re baking several dishes that may need to cook at different temperatures, and need to be kept warm until serving time–or even for big family dinners anytime.
- EW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design.
- Luxury fit, feel, and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
The flexibility you get with this refrigerator is amazing! Feel free to stock up at the grocery store, and take advantage of sales since you can switch some of your refrigerator space to freezer space! Then change it back again when you need to.
I love the look of these appliances, and wouldn’t you love to do all of your holiday cooking and everyday meal preparation with the gorgeous top-of-the-line KitchenAid range and refrigerator?
Head to the Best Buy site to check out the KitchenAid line. You can take advantage of these money-saving offers too!
— Save an additional 5% with the purchase of three or more KitchenAid Major Kitchen Appliances. (Runs through 10/31)
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.