Last updated on October 29th, 2016 at 02:39 pm
Fall is here, and before you know it, the holiday season will be in full swing. That means all kinds of get-togethers and delicious holiday meals and treats. Baking for a holiday party or preparing a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner can be stressful and take all day, but the LG ProBake Double Oven just made it easier and faster! When you can bake with a professional-style appliance, you’ll spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the holidays with your family.
The LG ProBake Double Oven is the oven to make your holiday baking a breeze and preparing meals all year round so much easier. When you have two ovens in one, you can bake at two different temperatures, making meal prep a pleasure. I absolutely love this oven!
The LG ProBake Double Oven features:
• ProBake Convection™ – Baked to Perfection on Every Rack, Every Time
• Enjoy even, professional style cooking at home with ProBake Convection™
• Inspired by pro-style ranges, this LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom – with every cookie baked to perfection with LG’s ProBake Convection ranges.
• LG’s ProBake Convection ranges feature LG’s EasyClean®, get a clean oven in just 10 minutes
• LG’s ProBake Convection ranges feature LG’s EasyClean®: 3 Steps. 10 minutes. 1 spotless oven.
• In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat with LG’s Easy Clean.
And now, when you buy the LG ProBake Double Oven at Best Buy, you can choose one of these great offers!
- Kitchen Bundle Rebate through 10/29, where consumers receive a Visa Gift Card valued up to $400 with purchase of a 4 piece Kitchen Package.
- Receive 5x reward points with your Best Buy account on any ProBake Range purchase from through 10/29. This can also be stacked with the kitchen bundle rebate mentioned above.
What’s your favorite feature of the LG ProBake Double Oven?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links and sponsored content that helps to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.