Last updated on July 30th, 2021 at 12:25 pm
I recently got a new king-size mattress, which meant I needed a new bed frame. Rather than go with a plain metal frame as I have in the past, I’m so glad I chose a more stylish option this time–this Haven foundation. It’s a huge upgrade from the metal bed frames I’ve purchased in the past.
Here’s why I love it–
- First, it looks great. It’s upholstered on all four sides with a modern, stylish-looking fabric that goes with almost any decor. There’s no need for a bedskirt with the Haven foundation.
- It’s easy to assemble. This base can be easily assembled and disassembled in just a few minutes, and you don’t have to be a handyman to put it together. Everything you need comes right in the box.
- The Haven bed frame is strong and sturdy. Engineered with solid wood, the foundation has been rigorously tested for durability and proven to stand up to years of sleep.
- Better Slats — The Haven foundation’s slats are four inches apart, making them supportive for the entire mattress. Older box spring slats sit further apart, which can cause your mattress to sag and become misshapen.
- Strong fastening joints — Built with the sturdiest interlocking corner joints, this foundation base keeps your mattress stable.
- There’s a 10-year warranty on the Haven foundation.
I am loving my new Haven foundation. It’s given my whole room an upgrade! And, I feel confident I made the right decision since Haven backs up their product with a 10-year warranty.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.