Last updated on November 4th, 2019 at 01:59 am
I’m all about saving time and money, but one thing that can eat up both is dry cleaning! I sometimes don’t even buy something I like if it’s labeled “dry clean only,” because I know it’s going to be a hassle. My husband’s work clothes do need to be dry cleaned though, and those bills really add up.
I’m happy to tell you it looks like we finally have a solution to the problem of high dry cleaning costs. The SWASH™ System gives you the convenience of refreshing your clothes right at home.
The SWASH™ System is the only in-home 10-minute clothing care system designed to fit your life. The SWASH System will Dewrinkle, Refresh, Restore and Preserve your clothes so you can forget excessive washing, drying, steaming, ironing, and dry-cleaning, and start living life unhampered.
The SWASH™ System Saves Three Ways
Saves You Time – Allows garments to look their best in as little as 10 minutes.¹ Say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, ironing, and dry cleaning–and all those trips to the dry cleaners.
Saves You Money – People who dry clean at least once a month spend about $758. With the SWASH system, you can cut your dry cleaning bills by 50%.2
Saves Your Clothes – The SWASH™ System is gentle and doesn’t wash away dyes or cause pilling or fading, so you can actually extend the life of your clothes!
Product Specs and Features:
· Intuitive Light System – A series of white, blue and orange lights count down cycle lengths and completions, and signals when an error has occurred.
· Adjustable Hanger – The adjustable hanger expands and contracts, making it easy to hang items, no matter the size or clothing type.
· Smoothing Clips – Experiment using Smoothing Clips with each item of clothing to provide the right amount of tension for maximum wrinkle release.
· Fits Anywhere, Easily – Its quiet operation means the SWASH system can be placed almost anywhere in your home. Place it in close proximity to your clothes, like in a walk-in closet or bedroom. It comes in two colors, shadow and linen, to match the décor of almost any space.
· Quick and Simple Setup – Installation is as easy as plugging the unit into a 120-volt standard wall outlet. No water, plumbing, pipes, vents, professional installation or special hookups are required.
For those of you regularly using the dry cleaner, how much time and money would you save with The SWASH™ System?
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.