Last updated on August 26th, 2018 at 01:12 am
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
How do you know it’s time for a new dishwasher? One sign is when your “clean” dishes aren’t so clean at the end of the wash cycle. If your dishwasher is old, it might not work as well as it used to. Let’s face it, technology has definitely advanced in the last several years. And older dishwashers can be pretty noisy too. I used to run my dishwasher only at night or before leaving the house because the sound drowned out normal conversation, or if we were watching TV, we had to turn up the volume.
If you’re ready to update your dishwasher, I suggest you check out Bosch dishwashers at Best Buy. Bosch is the world’s #1 dishwasher brand! You can’t beat Bosch for reliability, and I love how quiet they are. In fact, they’re so quiet, they have a light to let you know they’re running!
Bosch Dishwashers are Quiet
1) The quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S.
2) 18 sound-reducing technologies.
3) InfoLight® lets you know it’s running.
1) Bosch is the most reliable dishwasher brand with the lowest repair rate according to a leading consumer publication.
Design & Flexibility
1) A variety of designs and door handles are available to fit any kitchen.
2) The third rack adds 30% more loading area.
3) Adjustable Rackmatic™ rack provides nine adjustable positions giving you maximum loading flexibility.
1) Bosch owns five of the top 10 drying scores out of 160 tested dishwashers by a leading consumer publication.
2) Condensation drying sets Bosch apart.
When you’re ready for a dishwasher upgrade, head to your local Best Buy or click here to learn more these Bosch dishwashers.