I’m excited to share this recipe with you, because I know you’re going to love it! It’s perfect for game day, graduation parties, potlucks, or any kind of get-together. Once you make these barbecue sliders, your family will ask for them again and again.
Note: Make these vegetarian by substituting Boca Crumbles for the ground beef. Cook the Boca Crumbles according to the package directions.
Yield = 10 Servings
Serving Size = 2 Sliders with Slaw
Prep Time = 30 Minutes
Cook Time = 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Barbecue Cups
20 Small Canned Biscuits (2 Cans)
2 lb. Ground Beef
1-1/2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
Ingredients for Memphis Slaw
Bagged Coleslaw Mix
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. White Vinegar
1 tsp. Celery Seed
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brown ground beef, and drain excess oil.
3. Place beef in mixing bowl, and add barbecue sauce, stirring to combine.
4. Press biscuit dough into bottom of muffin tin, and fill with approximately 2 tablespoons of barbecue meat mixture.
5. Place in preheated oven, and bake for 7-10 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
6. Meanwhile, combine all coleslaw sauce ingredients (except bag of coleslaw mix) in a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
7. Then add bag of slaw mix, and toss to evenly coat with sauce. Place in refrigerator to cool.
8. Once barbecue biscuits have finished baking, let cool for 5-10 minutes.
9. Top with coleslaw or serve coleslaw on the side.
Note: If topping with slaw, you will only use about half of the slaw, so you may want to halve the recipe. If serving slaw on the side, make the recipe as directed.