Looking for an easy family dinner that the whole family will love? This Baked Spaghetti with Ricotta will almost certainly become a family favorite. With garlic, ricotta, and pamesan, it’s a satisfying comfort food that’s perfect with a side salad or these savory cheddar and chive scones.
This dish is vegetarian, and if you’re eating gluten-free, just substitute gluten-free pasta.
Baked Spaghetti With Ricotta
- ½ Pound spaghetti
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 Tsps salt
- 2 Tbsps butter
- ¼ Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- Drizzle olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to boil, add the salt, bay leaves, and spaghetti.
- Cook for the time the package indicates.
- While waiting, mix the ricotta cheese, milk, butter, and egg in a bowl.
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain the water, and discard the bay leaves.
- Transfer the spaghetti to a skillet, and add the ricotta cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Serve, and enjoy.
Use gluten free pasta to make this dish gluten-free.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!