I love using egg roll and won-ton wrappers as little cups for appetizers. They make the perfect crispy shells to turn anything into a tasty appetizer–try taco filling, seafood, and even lasagna or pizza ingredients.
Today, we’re sharing a recipe for bacon jalapeno popper cups. Here’s everything you love in a jalapeno popper in an easy-to-eat shell–the perfect party food! Take these tasty snacks to a potluck, serve them on game night, or make them anytime you want a delicious appetizer. They will definitely be a hit!
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cups Recipe
- 1 package of bacon cooked and diced
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 jalapenos diced (can remove seeds to make them milder)
- egg roll wrappers can substitue won-ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make sure to cook your bacon until crispy, and then dice it up and set aside.
- For the jalapeno peppers, I halve them, pull out the seeds, and rinse well to reduce their heat. Then dice, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese, and half of the bacon, half the jalapenos, and half the cheese.
- Cut your egg roll wrappers into four pieces, and place in a cupcake pan as you see in the photo. Bake for eight minutes. Then let cool for a minute or so.
- Add a dollop of the filling mixture to each egg roll cup. Top with a little of the jalapeno, cheese, and bacon as you see in the photo, and put back into the oven for eight more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
To make this recipe vegetarian, use veggie bacon.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below!