Last updated on July 6th, 2019 at 01:50 pm
Are you looking for a fun and easy recipe to serve on Independence Day? Here’s a festive red, white, and blue snack recipe that will be perfect for your Fourth of July picnic, party, or potluck.
These sweet and salty pretzel bites would also be perfect for a super hero-themed birthday party–think Spiderman or Superman.
- square pretzels
- red, white, and blue Wilton Candy Melts — Pick up in stores or online. You can buy the colors separately — red, white, blue or in a package together here.
- red and blue M&Ms (You might also want to pick up the red, white, and blue M&M packages available around the Fourth of July in stores like Target, or order them online.)
- Place the pretzels on a microwave safe plate, and put a Wilton candy melt on each one.
- Microwave for 10 seconds at a time, until each melt is soft all the way through.
- Immediately place a different colored M&M on each melt, and set aside to harden.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to MomsWhoSave’s blog posts below! Then be sure to confirm your subscription when you get the confirmation email.
Disclosure: MomsWhoSave posts may contain affiliate links that help to support this site. See full disclosure policy here.